[SDL] BMP is not drawed

Albert Fernández Marsal afmarsal at cirsa.com
Wed Sep 7 23:45:52 PDT 2005

	Well, this time I think I know the answer :).

	the function should look like:

	int initgame(SDL_Surface **target) // Notice de *pointer to pointer*
parametere!!!
	(...)
	*target = SDL_SetVideoMode(...); // the call to SDL_SetVideoMode
will look like this

	otherwise, the pointer is not modified!

	Hope this time is the right answer.

ALBERT FERNANDEZ MARSAL