[SDL] BMP is not drawed

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Wed Sep 7 22:52:53 PDT 2005

sebastian at barfoot.mine.nu wrote:
> Do I need to use SDL_Flip if im not using doublebuffer?

SDL_UpdateRect(screen, 0,0,0,0) is identical to SDL_Flip(screen).

It would be more helpful if we had an actual working program rather than
a code snippet...the code you posted looks reasonable, but even though
you say "update is true", maybe it's not...we can't tell without the
full source, and can only be helpful as far as throwing common guesses
at it and hoping for the right answer...since you say it's working when
not a C++ class, we have to assume that this isn't an SDL issue, but an
unrelated C++ mistake beyond our vision. Can you post the whole source?

Thanks,
--ryan.