[SDL] Re: osx compiling Frameworks

E. Wing ewmailing at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 15:31:08 PDT 2005

> From: Malte Steiner
>
> I succeed to compile SDL Framework form source and can use it in XCOde 1.5 on
> 10.3.9. But I failed to compile SDL_image with XCODE, it misses many files. With
> make it functions but this doesn't give me the frameworks or?
>
> Thanks for any advice...
>
> Malte

Maybe you're using the Project Builder project for SDL_image? The
Project Builder stuff isn't really being maintained anymore. I
submitted an Xcode 1.5/2.0 project for SDL_image (and others) awhile
ago, but it they may still postdate the last point releases so they
might only be found in CVS. You might try grabbing the CVS version and
use the Xcode project instead.

Thanks,
Eric