[SDL] Multiscreen support

Vladimir Prelovac vprelovac at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 15 02:39:47 PDT 2005

I have to add an important note, that behaviour only occurs when my loaded surface has alpha per pixel information... maybe as it needs the alpha component...Does it always store the surface as 32bits?

I'm thinking that is possible that converted 32bits surface has the R,G,B pixel information stores as screen format...but it needs a 32bits pixel to store alpha...

Could anyone clarify me this aspect?

thanks you!