[SDL] Show a form in SDL

Albert Fernández Marsal afmarsal at cirsa.com
Wed Sep 14 02:12:49 PDT 2005

    Hello all,

    I'm programming in Windows XP. I have a console application whose
graphic stuff relays on SDL, and I would like to show a form. Is there an
"easy" way to do it without multithreading?!?
    The idea is to show a form to track some objects of the application but
without loosing the viewport of the SDL. I'm stuck with it, because I don't
know how to control the main loop. In a visual application the VCL controls
the graphic stuff, but in SDL it's my code that does it.

    Thank you!

ALBERT FERNANDEZ MARSAL

CIRSA INTERACTIVE CORP. SL

Analista senior y programador