[SDL] Audio Playback Problem

Alex Volkov avcp-sdlmail at usa.net
Mon Sep 12 23:07:56 PDT 2005

You need to prepare your audio data in advance and queue it for playback in
advance, otherwise the audio output device will have nothing to play while
you are fetching more data. I am not sure how to do this in SDL_mixer, but
if you are using plain SDL_audio, it calls your function to fill the next
audio framebuffer in advance.

Alex.