[SDL] So what changes are planned for SDL?

Sal Llamas lazyfoo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 19:14:19 PDT 2005

Well, I am currently putting some SDL tutorials together. I've worked on them
for over 2 months so far and I'll probably spend another a month or 2 on them.
It's in my interest to make sure my work doesn't become obsolete.

Well here are my tutorials if you want to check them out:
http://lazyfooproductions.com/SDL_tutorials/index.php

Spending so much time on them, I don't want to teach something that will be
deprecated soon.

What are the major changes being planned for SDL? I hear rumors the integration
of glSDL, multiple windows and all sorts of stuff. I'd have fact seperated from
rumors.