[SDL] Any news about...?

Sam Lantinga slouken at twomix.devolution.com
Sat Sep 10 21:11:16 PDT 2005

> -First one, what about the integration of glSDL on SDL? When we can download
> SDL with glSDL included?

SDL 1.3

> -Second one, what about SDL 1.3? where I can download some white papers,
> docs, source code or anything related to it?

SDL 1.3 is mostly in experimental phase with support for new things like glSDL,
audio input, etc.

> -Last one, what about SDL 2.0? a long time ago... I haven't listened
> anything about it...

*grin*  Been busy with a job and a baby, but Bob Pendleton has put some
effort into working on the multiple-window concept, which was the core
feature for SDL 2.0.  I'm not sure what the status is at this point.