[SDL] Re: SDL 1.2.9: last call...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Wed Sep 7 23:41:46 PDT 2005

>   Here is a patch to support WinCE.
>   It allows smooth compilation of SDL on all WinCE compiler,
>   plus added hardware keys catching on Pocket PC.
>
>   http://www.activekitten.com/pbc_download/diff_wince_0.8.zip

Is there any chance that we can do this without adding SDLCALL to each
function definition? Is it not enough to have it in the headers? It
touches a lot of files and makes everything a little uglier, and will
probably keep going out of date as functions are added, so I'd rather
avoid it if at all possible. Other people have used SDL on PocketPC
without that, so is it really necessary? Let me know so I can get this
into CVS.

Thanks,
--ryan.