[SDL] SDL_gfx broken ?

Michael Benfield leftfist at mac.com
Thu Sep 1 01:11:31 PDT 2005

On Aug 31, 2005, at 6:13 PM, Joshua Oreman wrote:

> The *Color varieties don't take a MapRGB()'ed color.  They take a
> 32-bit value of the format 0xRRGGBBAA.
>
> I think this might be the cause of your error.

No. I know this. As you can see in the example I attached to the other
email, that's how I did it (and the *RGBA varieties give me the same
problems, anyway). (although in that example I did forget to take into
account endianness; this is only correct on a big endian computer...
but it doesn't really matter. Either way it's still not doing the right
thing.)

Mike Benfield