[SDL] 1 frame per 2 seconds - what could be the problem?

J Inacio jinacio3 at yahoo.com.br
Wed Nov 30 10:49:15 PST 2005

Hi again,

 There is one thing I forgot to say, take care about
hw surfaces... if you are reading data from surfaces,
you must use sw surfaces (hw surfaces are good only
for writing, reading from it is a pain on the back).

 Give a look at your code and try to measure the time
some parts of it takes to fininsh, so you can have an
idea if it is your code, and, if it is, in wich part
of it.

 Hope I helped,

 - Inácio Ferrarini.