[SDL] 1 frame per 2 seconds - what could be the problem?

Guilherme De Sousa g_hds at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 30 08:19:19 PST 2005

I recently had a report from someone who was trying to
use my SDL project and was getting a blank screen. He
updated his video drivers to the latest version and
the project worked fine. The same project worked fine
on other machines (including one that was almost
identical in spec). The machine used onboard Intel
graphics.

So I'd maybe check the video drivers if you haven't
done so already.

Guilherme