[SDL] 1 frame per 2 seconds - what could be the problem?

J Inacio jinacio3 at yahoo.com.br
Wed Nov 30 06:27:51 PST 2005

 Hi there.

 It is a wierd behavior;
 Maybe your driver is misconfigured.
 I don't know anything about laptops, but, some time
ago, there where some people with the same kind of
problem.
 Someone (I don't remember who) wich was a notebook
related thing, wich is, the screen have one real video
resolution, when you try other video modes, it
stretchs it to fit in the screen real video
resolution, wich can make the things to became slow on
certain circunstances.

 Hope I've helped,

 - Inácio Ferrarini.