[SDL] Re: Mouse position bugs on Mac OS X

Christian Walther cwalther at gmx.ch
Mon Nov 28 01:41:51 PST 2005

I wrote:
> I'll try to test it as soon as I can, but at the moment all I have at hand is 10.3.9

So, here are the results of my tests (with patched and unpatched
frameworks compiled with Xcode 1.5 (gcc 3.3) on 10.3.9):

On 10.1.5, my test program doesn't run because of "Undefined symbols:
SDL undefined reference to _CGMainDisplayID expected to be defined in
Carbon". I guess not supporting 10.1 was a deliberate decision then and
that's OK with me.

On 10.2.8, 10.3.9, and 10.4.0, the bugs exist as described in my
original post and are fixed by my patch. That is, there is no difference
between pre/post 10.3 and the patched version works correctly in all
combinations of GL/non-GL and windowed/fullscreen.

I therefore recommend the patch for inclusion.

  -Christian