[SDL] Re: SDL_ListModes on winCE (GAPI patch)

Dmitry Yakimov support at activekitten.com
Fri Nov 25 12:56:31 PST 2005

Hi,

Mostly it is done, it needs testing on exotic be300 (there may be
theoretically issues with keyboard) and landscape 4bpp mode has to be completed
(it is even more exotic than be300). I think within a week or two in
my free time I complete it.
I want to implement the best possible wince support to let people save
their money on commercial wince graphics libraries.

If anyone wants to help me - just test it everywhere you can.

--
Best regards,
 Dmitry Yakimov, ISDEF member