[SDL] GL on photon, gem, dc, cybergfx...

Patrice Mandin mandin.patrice at wanadoo.fr
Tue Nov 22 10:09:14 PST 2005

Le Tue, 22 Nov 2005 03:52:15 -0500
"Ryan C. Gordon" <icculus at icculus.org> a écrit:

> However, I need to know WHAT the reasonable default is for the
> following  platforms:
>
> photon
> gem/ataricommon
> dc (is there any real GL_LoadLibrary facility here?)
> cybergfx (is there any real GL_LoadLibrary facility here?)

I handled the NULL case since the beginning in ataricommon, so it should
be OK as it is.

Just a question: do you want to check for NULL in SDL_video.c, in
SDL_GL_LoadLibrary() function before passing it to the video driver? Or
do you want each video driver to pickup the right default value when
NULL is passed (which I already do) ?

--
Patrice Mandin
WWW: http://pmandin.atari.org/