[SDL] Re: New driver for OpenBSD/wscons

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Tue Nov 22 07:20:35 PST 2005

> I do not really understand the code, but the following suggests it is
> i386 specific:
> - The code does not compile on my arm system without the patch.
> - The OpenBSD port of SDL includes this patch.
> - The only "joystick.h" file on my system is in
>   /usr/sys/arch/i386/include/joystick.h.

Good enough for me. I put it in CVS.

> Maybe it would have been better to submit two patches, since this is
> not strictly part of the wscons driver?  (There are also some patches
> in src/audio/openbsd/SDL_openbsdaudio.c, without which the code deos
> not compile, so I threw them in with the other stuff, even if the
> patches are not strictly part of the wscons driver.)

It's fine, I split them up into seperate CVS commits.

> Sure!  This is the first time I've ever written something for
> autoconf, so I didn't realize the simpler alternative! :)

Hmm...actually, I'm not sure how to do this if it requires sys/time.h to
be included first for the test. I say it ain't broke, let's not fix it.  :)

The wscons driver is in CVS now. Please sync up to the head of the
repository and make sure it still works.

Thanks!

--ryan.