[SDL] Using secondary screen

Andreas Værge andreas03 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 21 12:08:18 PST 2005

I need some way of finding out whether a secondary screen is available, and
if so open a fullscreen window on this screen. Is there some way I can get
SDL to do this? or do I have to go lowlevel for getting this functionality.

The reason I want to use SDL is that the application is supposed to run on
windows and Mac OS X.

For those curious I can tell that I am working on a presentation tool for
live presentations, such as live video streaming onto a slide with text and
images. At the same time it should be possible to edit and add slides not
currently shown while the presentation is running (on the secondary screen).
Sound challenging doesn't it :).

Thanks for the help in advance.
Andreas Værge