[SDL] C++ wrapper of SDL ???

Olivier Boudeville olivier.boudeville at online.fr
Sun Nov 20 23:00:32 PST 2005

Hi (and sorry for the shameless plug),

maybe you could take a look at OSDL (Object-oriented Simple DirectMedia
Layer, http://osdl.sourceforge.net). It is a LGPL'd C++ library built on
top of SDL, SDL_image, SDL_gfx, SDL_ttf and, soon, SDL_mixer.  It is
still alpha though (not everything is implemented) and developer
platform is GNU/Linux. And, of course, any help would be appreciated
since it is a long process indeed :-)

In my opinion, a "mostly thin" C++ wrapper would not be that useful,
since I guess most object-oriented users would expect higher level
primitives as well (actually it is at least my case !).

Cheers,

Olivier.