[SDL] C++ wrapper of SDL ???

Asmodehn Shade asmodehn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 16:29:04 PST 2005

Yeah I have seen CRM32Pro, but the main problem is that I cant access
the source of it, for some license reason I suppose, and so I cant
build it on the different OSes I am using.

I am looking for a free software (BSD-like or LGPL licensed at least),
that I can include in my code without any worries... after all a
library wrapper is usually aimed to be included in a code using the
library wrapped, isnt it ?

The one I have started is under BSD license, works quite ok, but is
still mostly incomplete And as I am still alone working on it
unfortunately, it takes times...

So I am still looking around for help / ideas / critics...

Cheers,