[SDL] Exit Lines in autogen.sh

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Sun Nov 20 07:49:38 PST 2005

> so ?  doesnt mean the tools apple installs are bug free or up-to-date

Unlike Linux, it's not reasonable to ask Mac developers to update their
autotools...you have to use what Apple gives you, even if it's broken.

I don't know if this particular issue is Apple's bug...frankly, I'm not
sure what to actually DO about the issue (I see it too, and have been
hand-hacking Makefiles for as long as I've been working on SDL/osx to
work around it). If anyone actually knows what the hell is going on
there, please, send me a patch. I'll beg if I have to.

--ryan.