[SDL] C++ wrapper of SDL ???

Roberto Prieto dm2 at mi.madritel.es
Sun Nov 20 01:38:21 PST 2005

Have you seen CRM32Pro?

maybe it can help you.

Cheers

----- Original Message -----
From: "Asmodehn Shade" <asmodehn at gmail.com>
To: <SDL at libsdl.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 2:48 AM
Subject: [SDL] C++ wrapper of SDL ???

Hi everyone...

I plan to write some libs on top of SDL, and I was wondering if some
of you guys are aware of up-to-date and living SDL C++ wrapper ?

I am thinking of a basic wrapper, doing nothing more than SDL
functions, but still implementing most of the documented requirements
(call this function before this one, this flag is not used in this
function, etc.)

I had a look around, googled, etc. but I cant find anything (SDLmm
looks nice, but looks like it has been inactive for a long time
now...)
It looks like everyone is writing his own with its own goals, so I
started doing the same :-(

Is there any "common" effort somewhere to develop a C++ wrapper ? or
is this useless ?