[SDL] sdl audio jittering

Ricardo Cruz rpmcruz at clix.pt
Wed Nov 16 11:26:13 PST 2005

 And it is a documented behavior, so it should work well in all systems:
http://www.libsdl.org/cgi/docwiki.cgi/Mix_5fLoadWAV

 I'm really (happily) suprised about this. I really think you should change
the function name. You just need to add a macro like:
#define Mix_LoadSample Mix_LoadWAV
 This will not break API or ABI compatibility and it would be not misleading.

Cheers,
 Ricardo

--
Die, v.: