[SDL] sdl audio jittering

Gabriel mystml at adinet.com.uy
Mon Nov 14 15:44:42 PST 2005

El lun, 14-11-2005 a las 15:18 +0000, Ricardo Cruz escribió:
> You guys must agree that the function name is misleading and should be
> changed. I know a few people that didn't use SDL_mixer because they thought
> it didn't support samples for anything different than WAV. And so did I.

No doubt the function name is misleading. I guess it only loaded WAV
files a long time ago, then loading other formats was added but the name
was kept to maintain backwards compatibility. At the very least it
should be documented in the header file.

        --Gabriel

--
Gabriel Gambetta
Mystery Studio - http://www.mysterystudio.com