[SDL] sdl audio jittering

Ricardo Cruz rpmcruz at clix.pt
Mon Nov 14 07:18:03 PST 2005

 You guys must agree that the function name is misleading and should be
changed. I know a few people that didn't use SDL_mixer because they thought
it didn't support samples for anything different than WAV. And so did I.

Cheers,
 Ricardo

--
The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of an approaching
train.