Về Việc: [SDL] SDL Surfaces and OpenGL

danhchitu danhchitu at yahoo.com.vn
Sat Nov 12 22:31:56 PST 2005

My English is bad (i hope so you understand me)
   I'm using SDL with openGL to develop a 3D game and I see:
  IF i use SDL_ttf for draw text on SDL Screen: not problem.
  If my text is the same position with OpenGL's object: text is behind OGL's Object.
  I don't know why.
  I you know why, please send me your solution. Thanks

Curly <sircurl at gmail.com>  đã viết:    We're using SDL with openGL to develop a 3D game and I'm tasked with getting
text to appear on the screen.  I want to use the SDL_ttf add-on, but I can't
tell if this is even possible.  So I guess my real question is, is it possible
to mix SDL surface drawing with openGL rendering?  If so, how?

Bạn Có Sử Dụng Yahoo! Không?
Mệt mỏi vì thư rác?  Yahoo! Thư có chương trình bảo vệ chống thư rác hữu hiệu nhất trên mạng
http://vn.mail.yahoo.com