[SDL] Not Response on Window Mode (on WindowsXP)

Brian Barrett brian.ripoff at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 07:55:33 PST 2005

"Often the need for calls to SDL_PumpEvents is hidden from the user
since SDL_PollEvent and SDL_WaitEvent implicitly call SDL_PumpEvents.
However, if you are not polling or waiting for events (e.g. you are
filtering them), then you must call SDL_PumpEvents to force an event
queue update."

from the wiki.