[SDL] Mirroring sources for SDL and its main helper libraries ?

Olivier Boudeville olivier.boudeville at online.fr
Wed Nov 9 23:07:44 PST 2005

Thanks Elden,

I took your SDL_gfx and made a small mirror as well for the sources of
main SDL* libs (ftp://ftp.esperide.com/LOANI-archive-repository/).

However, small private servers such as mine are both unreliable and
unknown, so maybe relying on an 'official' (and regularly updated)
download mirror would be a good thing for SDL ?

Olivier.