[SDL] Licence Question - Embedding the DLL into an Exe under Windows...

Brian Barrett brian.ripoff at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 11:46:46 PST 2005

i was just leaving the door open in case someone told me about some
(easy) way to do the replacement. i am not very familiar with what
Dominique describes, but if it means as i guess that the DLL is part
of the exectuable and is extracted at run time without the end user
being able to modify it, then yes it is against the license. i wasnt
100% sure though :)