[SDL] Re: Embedded license? (SDL contributers please read!)

Brian Barrett brian.ripoff at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 08:59:50 PST 2005

i agree completely, and would like for SDL to be able to be used in
embedded environments like so, but any potential legal problem with
SDL is a problem for those trying to convince people to use it, as
with any open source technology.

    i don't forsee anyone having a problem with it, but you cannot
ignore that fact( i dont forsee anyone coming after my last name, but
it could happen as you well know ).