[SDL] SDL Joystick!

Golgoth neosettlers at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 30 15:22:48 PST 2005

Thanks for all the help. I thought you only had to free surfaces after you were
finished using them. That explains a lot, though... when the player is at the
main menu, the menu text was loaded into the cooresponding surface once per
frame, changing color depending on whether the mouse was over it or not. I had
about 5 images being loaded into 5 surfaces once per frame and I wasn't freeing
them after each use. It never crashed, but it wasn't long until it was using
300+ megs of RAM.

Thanks again for all the help you guys.