[SDL] about lciense

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Nov 4 12:53:48 PST 2005

On Fri, Oct 28, 2005 at 08:30:08PM +0300, Szasz Pal wrote:
> Ok, but only if I provide the object files so the user can relink my
> application with SDL, which I don't want to :-)

But you have to, or you're using the wrong library.  Perhaps there's
something nice and expensive and commerical that you could license? ;^)

(And, unless Symbian becomes one of the LGPL-exempt platforms that SDL's
proposed 'other license' allows static linking without providing obj and/or
source, it will continue to be that way.)

-bill!