[SDL] sdl and xwin32

Chris Cera cera at cs.drexel.edu
Sat Nov 19 14:45:33 PST 2005

I can't seem to run any sdl applications with xwin32.  I can run
glxgears just fine with this same configuration.  I've attached a
program that does an SDL_Init(), and fails for this reason:

$ ./sdltest
XIO:  fatal IO error 104 (Connection reset by peer) on X server "192.168.0.500:0.0"
      after 0 requests (0 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

Is this a known issue or just a problem with my configuration?
It happens on every SDL-based application I tested.  Any help is
greatly appreciated, thanks.

--
Chris Cera                                         http://cera.us