[SDL] X11 unicode input...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Thu Nov 17 19:22:58 PST 2005

A while ago someone posted a patch for Unicode input in the X11 driver:

     http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/developer/2004/June/msg00160.html

I've cleaned it up to work with SDL CVS, but it fails to fill in the
"unicode" field for key release events (as the documentation for
Xutf8LookupString() says it will), so I can't commit the patch, since
that's technically a downgrade from what SDL currently does.

If someone can fix this somehow, I'll commit it to CVS, otherwise, the
updated patch is attached for those that have a personal need for it.

--ryan.