[SDL] directfb and gpm

Bob Pendleton bob at pendleton.com
Thu Mar 31 11:34:01 PST 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 20:44 +0900, Steve B. wrote:
> I had this working a while back.. and now I can't.
>
> Anybody care to give me advice on how to get a mouse when running a sdl
> app from the framebuffer (directfb) ?  I have gpm running.. but no
> mouse.  Of course I really don't understand gpm to well, but it loads
> with no problems.

When you say you have "no mouse" do you mean you are not getting any
mouse events? Or, do you mean that you do not see the mouse cursor? Or
both? Normally, you have to draw the cursor your self when you are using
a video device directly.

Also, when you say "gpm" are you really talking about "gdm"?

		Bob Pendleton