[SDL] Pumping event queue causing screen update!

David Olofson david at olofson.net
Sun Mar 20 12:32:18 PST 2005

On Sunday 20 March 2005 20.14, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
> > It's not that strange all the time. Plenty of plenty blame their
> > tools before themselves.
>
> That wasn't very polite.

Either way, my habit of always blaming my code first had me waste
about two hours the other day, before it dawned on me that this old
Borland C++ compiler (DOS) I was using (lab instrument "firmware")
sometimes generates code that leaves garbage values on the FPU
stack... *heh*

Should have known better, considering that I've found several bugs in
it before - but after using gcc for 8 years or something, I sometimes
forget that not all tools are to be blindly trusted.