[SDL] SDL Joystick

Roadkill road-kill at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 11 18:30:30 PST 2005

I don't mind if it doesn't work on every system, this is a quick and
dirty program (parts of it anyway). I just noticed this when I got an
error. It couldn't compile the program because it doesn't know the size
of the SDL_Joystick struct. Some how vc7 is able to compile this. I'm
not sure if thats because vc8 is closer to the standard or just a beta.
It might be better to move the struct into SDL_joystick.h.

Anyway, I guess I'll just have to define the struct.

Tyler