[SDL] CVSweb down !

Torsten Giebl wizard at syntheticsw.com
Fri Mar 25 03:31:25 PST 2005

> If you have the ability to, try running the program as root and see what happens.

I compiled an ran the test program as root user, and it didnt work.

Greetz,

Bernard

PS: Notice that there is another (already longer) thread of mails
going on on this list about the topic.
I see you changed the subject to make it more clear for the people
that it's a mail of the SDL mailing list, but adding a rule to
automatically add [SDL] to every mail should be a task done by the
list administrators to avoid problems like this...