[SDL] Loading bitmaps

Todd Lang todd.lang at kiyote.ca
Fri Mar 4 14:46:49 PST 2005

Actually, I found the post I was thinking of that linked to a patch put
forth about March last year that enables the alpha channel on the bitmaps
the SDL library loads.  It was about 10 lines to change.  I just made the
changes and recompiled SDL.  Works great!  I'm surprised it's not part of
the main CVS.

Todd Lang