[SDL] Loading bitmaps

Rob Probin rob at lightsoft.co.uk
Fri Mar 4 13:09:32 PST 2005

Hi,

Some graphics packages do support outputting .bmp files with alpha
channel in the unused channel at 32 bit.  (I use GraphicConverter.)

I have some code that operates with a very similar interface to the
SDL LoadBMP and it uses RWops as the input (i.e. files or memory).
I'd be willing to open source license if it's any use.

Regards,
Rob