[SDL] SDL Joystick

Roadkill road-kill at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 11 02:36:38 PST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to use SDL with vc8. I've been having quite a few problems.
The library won't even compile for starters, but I'm not asking about
that now. I want to know why the _SDL_Joystick structure is defined in
SDL_sysjoystick.h instead of SDL_joystick.h?

A comment seems to indicate that this struct is system specific "/* This
is the system specific header for the SDL joystick API */". Is this
correct?

Tyler