[SDL] About using SDL in commercial projects

Alan Wolfe atrix2 at cox.net
Sun Jun 19 18:07:54 PDT 2005

are you dynamicly or staticly linking to sdl?

if dynamicly linking, that's cool im sure.

if staticly linking not sure...

the intent of the licensing as i understand it is to make it so if someone wants to update or modify the SDL lib, they should be able to do so and relink to whatever program is using sdl.

so...if your using a dll or something, they could just drop a new dll in, otherwise it gets tricky...