[SDL] SDL_CreateCond etc. not available for Win32?

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Thu Jun 2 02:14:44 PDT 2005

> Say what? I use SDL_CondWait() in my net2 and fastevents libraries. I
> know these have been compiled, and work, on Windows. Something is very
> weird here if they compile and work in my libraries but not for other
> people.

I noticed the generic version a little later myself...So the better
question is, why weren't these symbols available for Phuoc? What build
environment was this? If it's doing the right thing in Visual Studio and
not, say, Cygwin, then something needs fixing, even if we don't need to
implement a bunch of code after all.

--ryan.