[SDL] [Q] About SDL_PrivateAppActive() usage in video driver

Patrice Mandin mandin.patrice at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jun 3 07:56:02 PDT 2005

Hello,

This is a question mostly for Sam, about the usage of this function.

I would like to know if the SDL event queue make any use of the
mouse/input gain/lose focus, i.e. if my driver tells SDL the mouse has
lost focus, will I still will have mouse events generated by calling
SDL_PrivateMouse*() functions.

Or is it the responsibility of my driver to not send a mouse event when
the mouse has lost focus ? (And same question of keyboard input).

--
Patrice Mandin
WWW: http://membres.lycos.fr/pmandin/