[SDL] Please check for WORM_NETSKY.P

David Olsen jolynsbass at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 18:34:37 PST 2005

Yes, I received one as well, and I have not received an email virus in a
VERY long time... I definitely think it is someone on this list. Please
follow the link provided by Mr. Rickert :
http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=WORM%5FNETSKY%2EP&VSect=Sn

the IP I received it from was : 81.225.29.95
Thanks!