[SDL] Re: Colorful Mousecursrors with SDL

Sebastian Beschke s.beschke at gmx.de
Thu Jan 27 07:55:42 PST 2005

Hi,

In the case of a scrolling background, the easiest and most efficient
solution is usually to repaint the whole screen each frame.

For the few cases where it isn't, there is a technique called "Dirty
rects", which you might try googling for. But it's a whole lot more
complicated than just repainting everything, and usually not worth the
effort.

-Sebastian