[SDL] Re: Colorful Mousecursrors with SDL

Daniel post at daniel-pomrehn.de
Thu Jan 27 07:37:36 PST 2005

Hi :)

> 1. Hide the system cursor (check SDL API)
> 2. When you draw your graphics, also draw a SDL_Surface at the
> location of the mouse cursor. Voila!

Thank you for the answer. the cursor works now, but there is one problem
with it:
When I move the curosr I must repaint the Place, from which the cursor had
moved. How can I do that? I know, how I can to it theoratically, but there
is the problem, that the background, which has to be repainted can scroll.
So I don't know, what I have to paint there.

Thanks in advance
Daniel