[SDL] Win 9x problems

William Petiot william at exoide.com
Tue Jan 25 15:14:23 PST 2005

For the GetAncestor() win32 api call, you need	Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0
SP4 at least.

If it is a design decision in SDL (which I don't know :) ), this means that
win95 is unsupported by newer versions of SDL.
If so, don't use them under win95. This function is used by directx5 event
handling implementation in 1.2.8