[SDL] Re: Using Windows GetOpenFileName with SDL

Christian Walther cwalther at gmx.ch
Mon Jan 24 11:21:27 PST 2005

Mikkel Gjøl wrote:
> I'm currently developing a windows application, that uses the build-in
> functions GetOpenFileName(..) and GetSaveFileName(..). I'm experiencing
> quite odd behaviour - with the newly opened windows getting closed
> immediately.

I faintly recall having had a similar problem one time. I'm not sure
whether it was exactly the same, but have a look at
<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/pipmak/pipmak/source/pipmak_windows.c?rev=1.1.1.1&view=auto>
to see how I fixed it. (By the way, I know just about zero about Windows
programming and am cross-compiling with Mingw on Mac OS X, so don't ask
me any further questions. :) )

  -Christian