[SDL] Re: Segmentation Fault (Parachute Deployed)

jimrandomh usenetNOSPAM at jimrandomh.org
Sat Jan 22 20:41:35 PST 2005

Daniel <zombie_1985 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry guys.... back again.
>
> I keep getting a Segmentation Fault which I can't manage to pin
> down.
>
> Here's the source.... could some of you try compiling and see what
> you get.  It feels to me I've tried every possible combination but
> I keep getting the segmentation fault.  I really need this prog to
> work.
[snip]

Try using a debugger. That's what they're for, you know. (You will have
to disable the SDL parachute for debuggers to work properly. Which is
what makes it obvious that you haven't tried using a debugger yet.)

--
CalcRogue: TI-89, TI-92+, PalmOS, Windows and Linux.
http://calcrogue.jimrandomh.org/